Samba and Falls with Brazil
Rio de Janeiro - Pao de Azucar (Sugarloaf) / Corcovado - Iguazu Falls
(6 days / 5 nights)
* Tour Package to Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu Falls.
* We offer a Price Guarantee for travel packages.
* Top Testimonials, Safety, and Comfort.
* Daily Departures and Fully Customizable Tours.
This tour will take you to two places synonymous with the exuberance of the people and landscape of Brazil: Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu Falls. Rio de Janeiro, known as the ‘Cidade Maravilhosa’ (Marvelous City), is famous for what many consider to be the world's most beautiful setting: the azure Atlantic Ocean, lush mountains, Sugarloaf Mountain rising up steeply from the sea, and paradisiacal beaches - all in a tropical climate. Iguazu Falls, the world’s largest cataract, sits on the border between Brazil and Argentina. You will have the unique experience of visiting both sides of the incredible waterfall system that stretches 1.67 miles long with falls that reach up to 266ft high.
* Day 1: Arrival in Rio de Janeiro
* Day 2: Tour of Sugarloaf and Corcovado Mountain
* Day 3: Free Day in Rio de Janeiro
* Day 4: Brazilian Iguazu Falls Tour
* Day 5: Argentine Iguazu Falls
* Day 6: Transfer to Airport
For more details visit us at http://www.brazilforless.com/packages/special2-samba-and-falls.php